headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is seeking a Senior Accountant to join one of our PE-backed clients with a big goal of becoming one of the top 10 companies in the nation within their industry! The timing couldn’t be better to be a part of their growing team. Your strong knowledge of debits & credits, plus your ability to see the big accounting picture and how everything rolls up to the financial statements will set you up for success as the right-hand to the Controller.
Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- High visibility within the company
- Exposure to acquisition integration activities
- Opportunity to use your skills and ambitions to improve processes and efficiencies
- Mentorship and development from exceptional leadership team
- Entrepreneurial culture
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Controller to assist in managing the company’s financial records
- Assist with the month end close process
- Review the work of junior team members
- Create and implement processes and procedures to help automate and improve efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-7 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Good understanding of debits and credits, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, cash reconciliations, financial statements, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Naturally curious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills