headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is seeking a VP of Project Controls to join our PE-backed clients in the renewable energy sector. This is a startup opportunity that has attracted some of the best and brightest from inside and outside the industry. In this capacity, you will be responsible for building a team of Project Controllers with the initial responsibility of managing the first project until you build up your team. You will also work closely with EPC’s, Project Managers, the PE Firm, and the Executive Team in this highly visible position. Success in this role can quickly open the doors to an exceptional and advanced career path! Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Mission-driven company and culture
- Exceptional leadership
- Ample opportunities for growth and development
- Project control of large-scale projects ($700M+)
- Work closely with EPCs leveraging their project control procedures and processes
- All project financial documentation
- Research, select, implement new software tool
- Tax tracking
- Cash flow projections
- Change management tracking controls
- Project performance measurement and tracking (financial)
- Project payments invoicing
- Support of reporting for rollup audits and GAAP requirements
- Travel to project sites as needed (approximately 20% of the time)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Cost controls experience on a project basis in addition to strong GAAP
- Demonstrated track record of managing lengthy, large-scale projects in renewable energy, construction, engineering, or comparable industries
- Experience presenting/interacting with external auditors, PE firm, boards, etc.
Consistently voted a “Best Place to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal since 2015…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.