Headfarmer is seeking multiple Senior Financial Analyst roles to join a new publicly traded company moving head quarters to Phoenix. This multi-billion company will be building out its FP&A function and these roles will partner with SG&A leaders to provide financial support for reporting, planning and analysis. This position requires intellectual curiosity, a comfort level with ambiguity, no fear of asking questions, self starter mentality and the ability to take data and turn it into something meaningful. Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
What you will get:
- Highly competitive compensation package for top performers
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401k match, and much, much more!
- High visibility role with opportunity to help build out an FP&A function
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment where your thoughts are welcomed
- Hybrid work schedule
What you will do:
- Serve as a finance business partner to various stakeholders throughout the business supporting them with all financial planning, monthly forecasting, annual operating plan and strategic long-range planning
- Drive process improvement initiatives to build enhancements to systems and methodologies
- Financial analysis for new business opportunities
- Conduct ad hoc analysis
- Create financial models from scratch
- Collaborate cross functionally
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related field – Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and business partner roles
- Basic knowledge of accounting and US GAAP
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environments
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Power BI
- Proactive, resourceful, results-driven and highly motivated
- Collaborative team player with ability to challenge the business
To be immediately and seriously considered for this career opportunity, APPLY NOW!