Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of Human Resources talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming” which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards. Right now, Headfarmer is looking for a Sr. Compensation Manager to join one of our amazing clients in the Engineering and Architecture space for a remote opportunity.
- Remote working environment with the opportunity to visit their corporate headquarters periodically for collaboration with the entire Total Rewards Team.
- The opportunity to partner with a leader that practices transformational and servant leadership, who promotes team building & collaboration.
- Exposure to things like equity pay and benefits design!
- A company that focuses on people, great culture, and a flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation with bonuses included.
- Larger company with a small company feel!
- Start supporting the current restructuring of compensation plans
- Assist with the addition of the Bonus/Merit Planning tool being added to their HRIS system to ensure all data is transferred and managed appropriately.
- Creating & analyzing current guidelines, policies, and best practices for compensation throughout the company.
- Spearhead job description builds to include architecture maintenance and management of data in HCM.
- Partner with business leaders to understand their respective businesses in order to guide day-to-day management of compensation programs to support the design of those respective pay plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field of study is a plus.
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in Human Resources with a focus on Compensation and Data Reporting Analytics
- UKG experience is a nice to have
- Proven ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive Job Descriptions
Voted a “Best Place to Work” multiple times by the Phoenix Business Journal since 2015…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.