Headfarmer is currently seeking a Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting to join our highly successful publicly traded international manufacturing company. This is truly a dream come true for any public accounting professional looking to transition into industry with all the perks. Strong Pay, quality work life balance (40 hours/week), hybrid (almost fully remote) with friendly and collaborative co-workers.
This role will work closely with the Director of Financial Reporting and Corporate Controller to consolidate financial statements, support month end close and assist with SEC Filings (10Q, 10K, 8K, Proxy, etc).
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefits package (Health, HSA, Dental, Vision 401K with match)
- Quality work life balance (typically 40 hr weeks), No weekends or late nights
- Very flexible hybrid to almost virtually remote work environment (remote more often than in office but must be a local candidate to the Phoenix market)
- Beautiful office space – with new building and gym facilities
- Low turnover environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Highly collaborative and supportive team
- Path to manager level position
- Prepare consolidated financial statement for approximately 20 entities and assist with month end close (account reconciliation and preparing journal entries)
- Assist Director of Financial Reporting with SEC filings (10-k, 10-q, 8-k, proxy statements)
- Assist with monthly internal reporting to executive management.
- Special projects with technical accounting research, implementing new accounting standards, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA or pursuing
- 2-5 years in public accounting or public company experience with exposure to SEC Reporting
To be immediately and seriously considered for this exceptional career opportunity,