Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and consulting placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Currently, Headfarmer is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join one of our excellent Manufacturing clients. This company is known for being a leading supplier of solutions for mining and construction, and they are growing. With that growth comes a need for more talent, so they have contacted Headfarmer to help them find a strong Human Resources Manager with a manufacturing and labor relations background.
What You Will Get:
- A fast-paced, industrial environment where you will build relationships with department managers and supervisors in the plant.
- An HR department that is valued and respected where the organization and plant personnel look up to for guidance.
- A team of people that are amazing to work with, that welcome innovative ideas for improvement in the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Plant Manager to ensure a complete understanding of human capital needs and objectives.
- Handle Employee Relations for labor relations including grievance handling, contract-related negotiations & interpretation.
- Serve as the company’s Safety Director for safety programs, policies, and procedures, analysis, and reporting of safety issues to ensure safety and quality of work.
- Manage all recruitment aspects of the organization to meet manpower requirements while working alongside hiring managers to maintain strategic retention strategies.
What You Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience in human resources and labor relations
- 4-year degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough understanding of Federal and State Labor Laws, OSHA, EEOC requirements, and Arizona worker’s compensation laws.
- Effective human relations skills to plan, organize and control through management network.
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a top Executive Search Firm by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.