headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of Human Resources talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Right now, Headfarmer is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join a growing professional services organization that is located in Phoenix. Our client has a very versatile environment that is everchanging and evolving as the company continues its upward momentum of growth. This position is a newer role in the organization and would give someone the opportunity to own the HR process in its entirety. This role is for an HR professional that truly enjoys being both tactical and strategic.
What You Will Get:
- Great Work/Life balance with flexible work from home environment
- Ability to own the entire HR process
- Support and exposure to Executive Leadership
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Competitive benefits that include 100% Employer paid Employee Medical/Dental/Vision
What You Will Do:
- High focus on organizational development to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Coordinating all recruiting, interviewing, hiring, terminations, and recruitment strategies.
- Implement company annual survey to help with employee engagement and retention
- The go-to person for all things compensation, benefits, and other facets of their employment.
- Oversee payroll and employee expense reports.
- Arrange monthly company events to ensure the organization remains close and employees feel valued
- Working closely with upper management to bring fresh ideas to the organization.
- Execute HR-related firm trainings.
- Design and develop different marketing strategies through social media platforms.
What You Will Have:
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience working in a small to mid-size organization
- Proven innovative experience creating processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, or related field preferred
Voted a top Executive Search Firm by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2018, 2019 & 2020
…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.