Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and consulting placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is currently looking for an HR Director to support one of our clients in the Southeast Valley. This role will oversee all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Development and will lead a team of 6-7 dedicated HR support. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of HR Leadership experience with a background preferably within higher education. The most appealing about the role is that it will offer a flexible 4-10s schedule and over 3 weeks of holiday vacation in addition to regular accrual of time off.
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to lead and collaborate with a large HR team
- Flexible Monday – Thursday 4-10s Schedule
- Great time off accrual with the opportunity for a good amount of time off outside of PTO
- Passion for serving higher education
What You Will Do:
- Lead and support an HR People Operations team
- Ensuring compliance with laws and institutional policies and serves as the liaison between the legal executive team
- Foster a positive workplace culture that promotes employee engagement, productivity, and retention
- Collaborate with HR colleagues and senior leadership to integrate DEI practices into all HR functions, including recruitment, training, performance management, and employee engagement.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or 5 years of related HR Leadership experience
- Comfortable working across different departments and partnering with key constituency groups
- Experience in an academic or educational institution is highly preferred.
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
We’re waiting for you on the Farm.