Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and consulting placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Ready to step into a role with growth potential, great mentorship, and a relaxed work environment? Take a look below at a newly created HR Coordinator role we are supporting, for a growing company here in the Greater Phoenix Area.
What You Will Get:
- In-office work environment with hybrid flexibility.
- Opportunities for growth and mentorship from their HR Director.
- Join a growing company with a laid-back culture.
- Be part of a PE-backed success story.
What You Will Do:
- Manage payroll and benefits queries and updates.
- Help manage the implementation of ADP WFN.
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, and employee events.
- Support annual merit reviews and adjustments.
- Handle new hire orientation and staff records.
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field.
- ADP experience is preferred.
- Eager to learn and grow more within Human Resources.
- SHRM-CP cert is a plus!
If your qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer at 480-214-9704.
We’re waiting for you on the Farm.