headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of Human Resources talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Right now, Headfarmer is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join a 100-year-old steel foundry company that has a strong global presence. This company is extremely stable and although they are large the owners run the company with a family feel. This HR Generalist will report directly to the HR Manager who is extremely strong/knowledgeable and enjoys mentoring his employees which will give this individual the opportunity to growth within the organization.
What You Will Get:
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to work under a strong leader who enjoys mentoring.
- Opportunity to be a true generalist working closely with management and employees.
- Flexible work hours
- Extremely stable company with a family feel
What You Will Do:
- Oversight of all benefit administration (managing/explaining the PPO and HSA plans, managing open enrollment, and explaining what options the employees have)
- Back up for payroll in Paylocity (salary and union payroll)
- Managing the leave of absence (short term and long-term disability)
- Administer various HR processes, policies and procedures for company employees including vacation, sick, FML and other leave policies.
- First point of contact for employees & managers when it comes to all things HR
- Onboarding/offboarding of employees and new hire orientation.
- Maintain accurate employee related records.
What You Will Have:
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field or comparable work experience.
- Strong knowledge of benefits (PPO and HSA)
- Proven experience working in a manufacturing environment supporting multiple functions.
Voted a top Executive Search Firm by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2018, 2019 & 2020
…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.