headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming” which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Right now, Headfarmer is looking for a Financial Analyst to join one of our thriving clients in a commercial retail sales industry. Company is in a recession proof industry and has experienced 60% growth over the last two years. This is a highly collaborative team with and this newly created role will have a big impact on the business.
- Choice of four comprehensive medical plan options (including prescription drug coverage)
- Full dental plan including preventative and diagnostic care
- Vision Plan; Short-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ten paid holidays and Paid Time Off Accrual
- 401k Plan w/Employer Match plus Employer Non-Discretionary Contribution
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, and identify trends
- Assist with the annual budgeting process utilizing past trends and/or experiences of the company
- Budget to actual variance analysis to determine how company results varied from expected performance
- Financial forecasting to estimate revenue and income to be achieved in the future and if the company is directionally on course to achieve budget goals
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 1-3 years of business finance experience
- Strong communication
- Quantitative thinker and problem-solving skills with ability to apply logic
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to “jump in” and be a part of the team!
- Ability to shift gears easily and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.