headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Currently, Headfarmer is seeking a Corporate FP&A Manager with experience supporting G&A Leaders (IT, HR, Finance, & Legal.) to join a premier company that is growing its FP&A function. In this capacity, you will align closely with the CFO, the VP of FP&A, as well as other executives to empower business leaders with information to improve the business. This is a hands-on role where you will be heavily involved in strategic conversations, building financial models, creating SOP’s, etc. Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
What you will get:
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401k match, FSA, tuition reimbursement, and much, much more!
- High visibility role with opportunity to help build out an FP&A function
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment where your thoughts are welcomed
What you will do:
- Lead the annual planning, forecasting and LRP processes
- Serve as a finance business partner to the corporate functions (IT, HR, Finance & Legal)
- Drive process improvement initiatives to build enhancements to systems and methodologies
- Create and deploy business case frameworks to drive investment decisions and accountability
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related field – Advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of progressive experience in FP&A and business partner roles
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environments
- Ability to create new business processes, analytical frameworks
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Power BI and CPM’s such as Hyperion, OneStream or equivalent
- Proactive and resourceful
- Collaborative team player with ability to challenge the business
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.