Director of Enterprise Applications
Here at Headfarmer, we are representing a client who is seeking a Director of Enterprise Applications to lead the implementation, maintenance, and support of internal and external enterprise applications. You will collaborate with stakeholders to understand their technical and business requirements and ensure that their technology services align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Manage multiple application and development teams for different products and business lines.
- Develop and implement best practices, procedures, and technology standards.
- Coordinate enhancements, updates, and maintenance to ensure reliable and cost-effective operations.
- Drive the project proposal intake process, working closely with stakeholders to identify viable options.
- Maintain and update applications, ensuring information security and compliance.
- Ensure effective issue resolution and collaboration with IT, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Maintain documentation and knowledge base for process flows, system documentation, and database architecture.
- Execute organizational vision, strategy, and day-to-day operations.
- Manage concurrent projects across multiple functional areas.
- Develop and implement a strategic roadmap for organizational improvement.
- Lead and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Experience with distributed operations and integrating a connected enterprise.
- Manage ERP migration, upgrade, integration, and standardization.
- Knowledge of middleware, reporting, and UX/UI tools.
- Proficiency in SQL queries, automation, and scripting.
- Strong project management skills for system implementation.
- Ensure application resiliency and implement disaster recovery plans.
- Manage partner/vendor contracts and adherence to SLAs.
- Monitor and manage operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of IT experience, with emphasis on enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably in large enterprises.
- Strong ERP platform experience, including migrations and upgrades.
- Expertise in databases and business intelligence technologies.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies and cloud-hosted and on-prem delivery models.
- Ability to align technology with corporate strategy and inspire individuals at all levels.
- Passion for delivering outstanding user experiences.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes.