headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is currently seeking a Controller to join our leading-edge manufacturing client in the East Valley. In this capacity you will work across multiple teams within the accounting department to serve as a support function gaining exposure to a variety of skills. Success in this role can quickly open the doors to an exceptional and advanced career path! Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
- Seat at the table where you will have a voice and visibility
- Chance to participate in company’s growth & with that comes opportunity!
- Interaction with key stakeholders
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Help build the capability of an effective ERP system
- Consolidate financials into a single P&L
- Create month to month financial reviews to provide insight into critical aspects of the business
- Help make strategic and operational choices for the business to capitalize on
- Over see month end close, financial reporting, inventory control, relationships with internal/external stakeholders (bankers, auditors, investors, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Cost accounting experience in a complex manufacturing environment
- Cash forecasting/modeling experience
- Participation in the implementation of a robust ERP system
- Strong experience with financial statement preparation and GAAP
- Robust Excel skills
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW!