headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is currently seeking a hands-on Controller to join our PE-backed client that is building out its Accounting & Finance infrastructure from the ground up in order to help the company scale by acquisitions and building of new locations. You will work closely with one of the best CFO’s on the planet who has a demonstrated track record of success in helping company’s scale and mentoring high performing work teams. The culture is incredible as well which makes this even more attractive.
What You Will Get:
- An unmatched culture of fun, encouragement, growth, and compassion!
- A “seat at the table” where you will serve as a true business partner and a key member of the leadership team
- Opportunity to build an accounting team and department from scratch
- A chance to work alongside an exceptional CFO who will challenge you, motivate you, grow you, and support you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including base salary, substantial annual bonus, and equity in the company!!
What You Will Do:
- Build out the month end close process and accounting operations from the ground floor
- Create financial reporting packages
- Participate in the due diligence and integration of acquisitions
- Administration of payroll, coordination of annual budgeting process, creation of internal controls, creation of forecasting process, etc.
What You Will Have:
- The ability to thrive in a true entrepreneurial environment that is ever-changing
- Experience creating processes and procedures from scratch
- Resourceful, tenacious, hungry to contribute to building something
- 10+ years of accounting experience
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Consistently voted a “Best Place to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal since 2015…We’re waiting for you on the Farm!