Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and consulting placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is seeking a Controller in training to join our reputable P/E backed International multi-location manufacturing client with a highly satisfied employee population! This is a highly profitable and successful business, where you will get mentorship and Controller/CFO development by a highly supportive CFO. Success in this role can quickly open the doors to an exceptional and advanced career path!
What You Will Get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (3 weeks PTO, 401K with match)
- Mentorship and development from supportive CFO
- Advancement track record
- Chance to help reshape the infrastructure of the organization to support expected growth
- Open, supportive culture where employees love coming to work every day
What You Will Do:
- Manage the monthly close process for multiple divisions and companies, including developing and enforcing standard procedures and reporting deadlines
- Prepare and/or review monthly account reconciliations and analysis
- Develop and maintain accounting systems, processes, procedures, and controls
- Recommend and implement improvements to various financial and control processes
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, including guidance on implementing new standards
- Supervise and develop the accounting staff
- Lead and manage the annual financial, bank, and insurance audits
- Coordinates with outside tax accountants providing needed data and reports
- Responsible for compiling data and ensuring the integrity of various reports and filings required by regulatory, legal, licensing and taxing authorities
- Responsible for fixed asset and CAPEX accounting and reporting
- Responsible for bank activity including weekly cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Supports customer credit reviews and establishing of credit limits
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or advanced degree is preferred
- Desire to continue growing and developing skill set
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- 5+ years of public accounting or month-end close experience
- Manufacturing or International experience desirable
To be immediately and seriously considered for this exceptional career opportunity, APPLY NOW!
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
We’re waiting for you on the Farm!