headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Headfarmer is currently seeking a Controller to join our reputable client with a highly satisfied employee population and out-of-this-world benefits package in the Phoenix metro area.
- Prepare and complete audit work papers and work with external auditors in order to complete audits among all entities
- Prepare tax work papers and work with external tax preparers in order to complete all tax returns and quarterly estimates
- Prepare internal financial management reports, all required monthly budget variance analysis and annual budget
- Interface with various departments, outside agencies, customers, and vendors in exchanging information responding to requests
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the management and ownership teams as well as prepare monthly sales reports
- Maintain commission and management fee schedules and project business plan
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university, preferably in Finance and Accounting required, CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of construction or real estate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite.
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Consistently voted a “Best Place to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal since 2015…We’re waiting for you on the Farm!