headfarmer – Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of “headfarming“ which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Currently, Headfarmer is seeking an Accountant to join our publicly traded client in the Financial Services Industry. In this hyper-growth organization, you will gain exposure to a technical regulatory reporting environment, a diverse portfolio of investment companies, and a unique team of energetic professionals. Moreover, their rapid growth into other strategic business lines will allow for you to move up quickly and expand your responsibilities. Are you up for the challenges…and the rewards?
What You Will Get:
- Unique opportunity to learn within a SOX compliant regulatory reporting finance team
- Robust compensation and benefits package including unlimited PTO and 100% of the employee premiums paid for
- Very special culture with exciting perks!
- Thriving entrepreneurial environment with exceptional leadership and career advancement opportunities
What You Will Do:
- Monitor daily cash transactions
- Support the preparation of US GAAP financial statements
- Record journal entries
- Reconciliations for month end close
- Assist the CAO and CFO with special projects
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- High ethical standards and strong work ethic
- One of the following:
- Public accounting experience
- Basic understanding of SOX controls processes and testing
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a “Best Place to Work” multiple times by the Phoenix Business Journal since 2015…We’re waiting for you on the Farm.